Monday 25 February 2013

Pete Day 238 to 240 - Not so fit but trying by Pljrun

Saturday Day 238 tried a little longer than minimum to see how the chesty cough was coping, seemed ok till I got home.

Sunday Day 239 was supposed to be a twenty miler with Martin from club, decided to cut it short at just short of twelve, think the last 8 would have finished me off and I have every day to think of.

Today Day 240 had to take the afternoon of for the local paper to get a photo of me, to help with my cause (raising awareness to Kidney donation and trying to raise some funds for a cause close to my heart http://www.kidneyresearchukevents.org/Peterun), so after that was done did the local 10k route. Actually feel a we bitty better (once I got over the finish coughing fit!!).

Pete Day 240 - Afternoon off so ran the Langport 10k by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details
Pete Day 239 - Sunday club run by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details
Pete Day 238 - Slightly longer than minimum by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment