Wednesday 27 February 2013

Charles: Day 56 to 58/365 - Pain?

Another 3 runs where the pain in my right hip and thigh has been almost unbearable. I had a sports massage and after a number of weeks we've finally discovered my trouble is hidden deep in the Psoas major muscle. The only way to 'fix' it is for me to endure some really painful deep tissue massages. The massage has left bruising on my right thigh and groin area and I've developed a hobble as I walk.

I've also had some blood tests taken to see what else is going on because I'm really struggling this time around on the challenge and I have no idea why. My marathon training is currently on hold until I get the results back from the doc.

Run details - Day 56/365 challenge
Run details - Day 57/365 challenge
Run details - Day 58/365 challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment