Friday 22 February 2013

Jack: Day 243-247/365

A few more midweek runs to add to the collection. I tried to add a few more miles to the tally and so three of these are the minimum distance and the other two are 10k and 8k each. The early morning efforts have had to be limited to the minimum distance so far purely for the sake of getting them finished before work. These 6am starts are pretty tough just now as it is still very cold however it is nice coming home after work and being able to concentrate on my marking and planning rather than having to think about jogging round the block. I am also aware however that if I am to record a half decent time at Edinburgh in a few months I will need to add in a few longer runs. The plan currently is to do parkrun on a Saturday morning to give me a fast 5k run once a week. I will do a long run on the Sunday and then try to get one middle of the road effort in during the week. Once I am able to get back to the running club I hope to add a weekly track session to my training also. Fingers crossed that will see me through!

No comments:

Post a Comment