Saturday 23 February 2013

Day 224 - 229 by Sallycinn

A few runs to post from last week.  Nothing major this week as saving myself for Tough Ten on Sunday.  Also was due a lighter week from the ever increasing mileage for marathon training.  Quite nice to have a break.

Sunday morning with my niece and Dad round the lanes of Somerset.



Day 224 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Monday minimum run.
Day 225 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Dumped my rucksack and did the uphill 2 mile loop.  Didn't stop at top of Cranbrook Road which I was really pleased about.
Day 226 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 226 Part 2 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Minimum today
Day 227 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Another minimum as dancing later
Day 228 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Run to train station
Day 229 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sally good luck with Tough Ten tomorrow I am running it as well so our paths might even cross.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck too - I've done it before so know what to expect - just hope it isn't too cold!! :)

    ReplyDelete