Wednesday 20 February 2013

51/365 Just an uphill run with downhill finish 5K by Big Kev

51/365 Just an uphill run with downhill finish 5K by Big Kev at Garmin Connect - Details

After a very early start and a wonderfully manic day what wasn't needed was a 95min journey home, to miss club night! Remaining positive though, at least it meant I would be home early from my run and I could finish some work off before bed.

Really feeling tired today, so any words of encouragement are gratefully recieved.

 www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Thanks

Big Kev

1 comment:

  1. I've come across so may tough days in my challenge so far and a couple that made me question my motivation for carrying on, but each time I know that for every hard day there are many more enjoyable;e days and the sense that "if it was easy everyone would be doing it"! This challenge is something to be proud of being a part of so dig in and carry on! I tend to stick to minimum distance and easy pace on my 'low' days and feel a greater sense of achievement once its done as I know it would be a day that I would not have run otherwise...!

    ReplyDelete