Sunday 24 February 2013

Day 230-231 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details


Minimum on Saturday....soooooo cold even snowing.
Day 230 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Did the Tough Ten today - loved it. Went up with Mum and Dad and Dad's running pal Mike came along  to cheer me on.  I have to admit that I took it slow as was a bit nervous as haven't raced for a while and it was bitterly cold.  But I finished in a respectable 1.55 ish time which isn't too bad considering the bad boy hills. Time not accurate as started garmin before start. I think I could have gone faster but it was very cold and I wanted to enjoy it. Nice marshalls who were very encouraging and I finished happy and really glad I had done it.  Next year I'll improve my time. :)
Day 231 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

2 comments:

  1. Really well done for yesterday especially in that bitterly cold wind. They said it was -3 with the wind chill, Brrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kev - have put up the pics.

    ReplyDelete