Sunday 24 February 2013

Jack: Day 248/365...Another Parkrun

This morning I felt rough. No idea why but I woke up with a horrible cough and a really sore head. I wasn't even out last night! Nevertheless I trundled out of the door and jogged down to parkrun. Having scored a new PB last week I was feeling pretty happy about my fitness levels although with an increase in my mileage this week I was not confident in beating last weeks time. As the starter announced 'Go!' I made my way off the start line and really wasn't feeling great however I passed the 1km mark just 2 seconds slower than the last time. I couldn't quite keep up with last weeks pace however I finished in just over 17minutes and so was pretty happy. I know I am not going to be scoring records every single week at Parkrun, especially now that my weekly mileage is increasing, however it is nice to be close...

248.1 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
248.2 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment