Monday 18 February 2013

49/365 A thoughtful run by Big Kev

49/365 A thoughtful run by Big Kev at Garmin Connect - Details
 
A thoughtful run

With Monday’s being notoriously busy in work I thought I might struggle to get out today. But upon my return home and the smell of a fabulous prawn curry beckoning, I steeled my reserve and got changed into my running kit straight away.

3 thoughtful miles later I am back at home and now warm and fed and writing tonight’s blog. I continue to be amazed at how a simple run can realign and prioritise all that is important.

So bags are backed and ready for an early start in  Gloucester and hopeful my first lunchtime run from our Gloucester office, I feel a new route coming on!

Finally thanks again to all my sponsors you have pushed me through the 2% target mark.


Keep on sharing

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment