Friday 8 February 2013

Jack: Day 229-233/365...More school days

This was another standard week of fitting in runs around going to work. I added a couple of extra kilometres to my standard Giffnock route in two of the outings to give me a slightly longer mileage for the week. I also used Tuesday as an opportunity for a tough hill session. This involved a dozen sprints up the steep hill at the end of the road with a gentle jog back down in between each rep. The hill was horrible but it is definitely a workout that I need to use more often.

229 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
230 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
231 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
232 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
233 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment