Saturday 21 April 2012

Tony - Days 181-182/365 - Tomorrow is officially my half-way point!!

Couple of good runs these!
I have been dating Ann le Blond for as long as I have been doing this challenge and for the whole 6 months I have asked her to come out and keep me company! No was always the answer!
Until now that is!
Day 181 was the first run with Ann and it was a nice one! she thought I would shout at her but it was a great way to spend time together! :)
Day 181/365 - Finally a run with ann le blond!!!! by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 182 - a normal day out with greens run club! great running and great company!
love this group of folk!
A good 14km run out to dalmarnock and back!
Day 182/365 - Advanced run club with Greens - LSD run out to dalmarnock by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - Details

Officially tomorrow is my halfway point!!!! yippee, its nearly over!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great work Tony. It is all down hill from here. Good on Ann for coming out on a run. That has been one of the nice things about the challenge is convincing those close to us to share in it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Nearly half way huh? For goodness sake dont go & do a Ben on us now!! :D

    ReplyDelete