Saturday 21 April 2012

Charles: Day 167 & 168/365 - Last Day in Blackpool and a Home Run

Day 167 saw my last run (at 7am) in Blackpool and I did the same run as the previous days because it was checkout day and I had loads to do before then. I felt physically tired and lacked energy so I just got the head down and did my 5k.

Day 168 was my first run back home in Dalkeith and it felt weird that I was happy to run one of my old favourite routes. Felt a bit better today after a decent nights sleep in my own bed but I also felt my fat belly bouncing about everywhere with all the food I'd stuffed down my gob in the last week. That's it though, healthy eating program now because I've got the fling next Saturday.

The details of day 167 can be found at Day 167/365 challenge
The details of day 168 can be found at Day 168/365 challenge

3 comments:

  1. loved the pic of you touching cheryl coles boob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a pic of me slapping Kylie's bum :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually the pic looks like you are feeding kylies horse!!

    ReplyDelete