Monday 30 April 2012

Charles: Day 177/365 - I'm Back!!

The Fling on Saturday has reinvigorated my love of running and because I'm almost over the hip injury I decided I wanted to do a long run today. The run is actually split into 2 because I ran from the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary hospital (visiting my brother) to my house and then changed my t-shirt and jacket and ran to the mother-in-laws house to pick my car up.

The first run was just over 7 miles and I used my OMM Last Drop Hydration pack so that I can more used to running with it. The pack was great but the I forgot that the route I had chosen had some really tough long and torcherous hills.

The details of run 1 can be found at Day 177/365 challenge - Part 1
The details of run 2 can be found at Day 177/365 challenge - Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment