Thursday 26 April 2012

Jack: Day 6/365

This morning I did the 'usual' Kelvingrove Park 5k loop but with an additional few hundred metres on the end so that I could get to Tesco for milk! The run was slightly faster than previous attempts as I knew I had to stop off for my shopping before heading home and going to school. I felt quite good with the faster pace and hope this bodes well for the Parkrun 5k on Saturday. Whilst the weather over the last few mornings has been nice there was quite a strong wind this morning which made the run difficult in parts and the undulating paths of the park meant that some parts were uphill and into a headwind. This means that my pace was not particularly consistent but it kept the run interesting as the challenge was constantly changing. Legs felt good with a slight ache from squats at CrossFit last night but nothing that felt as though it was holding me back.

Run 6/365 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment