Saturday 28 April 2012

Ben Day 111 and 112 - Leigh Woods tow path - Garmin bender!

Garmin did all sorts of interesting things tonight, including losing satellite for the first time mid-run... also, after about 1/3rd mile in, recorded I ran my first mile in about 3'44" which I'm taking. Don't tell everyone I'm now the new record holder for the mile though... very odd - a look at the Garmin map says I started someplace else in Bristol and then swam across the Avon for tonights challenge, but with regret I have to say it wasn't true. What I did do though was really enjoy tonights run - yesterday right foot still giving grief, so desperately trying to mix it up and not get stuck in a rut of having it trouble me every day. Enjoyed todays mudfest/rootfest/steep descent/incline fest as a result. Good MM training.
Ben Day 111
Ben Day 112

Spent a lot of time today thinking about both Charles and Tone on the Higland Fling - looking forward to reading/hearing all about it chaps.

BB

No comments:

Post a Comment