Saturday 21 April 2012

Welcome to the newest member of the run365challenge team - Jack Arnold!

It has only been a week and we have another crazy chap up for taking part in our ridiculous challenge!!
I would like to introduce the marathon master - Jack Arnold!!
Jack and I met through our shared love of Crossfit (you have heard me go on about this before!) and he overheard me talking about this mad challenge!!
As he has tackled most running distances and achieved some fantastic times (3:02 marathon, 0:17 5k), he was looking for an exciting new adventure and so collared me on how to get involved!
Please make him feel very welcome to the family and let his fresh new views and blog topics refresh our annual experience!
Keep on running!!
tony

4 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard Jack!

    I'm sure you'll grow to love this challenge as much as the rest of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony, We'll need to get the Athletes Profiles page updated to show the newcomers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mad Jack - welcome mate. Those times give us something to aspire to!
    look forward to supporting you and you supporting me!
    best
    BB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Jack from other new member :-)

    ReplyDelete