Friday 27 April 2012

Day 170/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details

Almost caught up with blogging my runs...Wednesday, the were bad thunderstorms here so again I ran on the treadmill. I really do not like doing it, now that I have done so much more running outside. For some reason this time the pace measured was faster an I was really running..weird.

On Thursday I really did not want to go out for a run and had to push myself to get out. One I was running I felt great. It was a gorgeous night.

Had a meeting at our manufacturing plant today which is over near the border of Indiana and Illinois. I decided to take the country routes home instead of the interstate. Such a pretty drive. A park caught my eye as I neared Indianapolis and so I went for a run there on the trails. It was surprisingly steep. Good exercise for my calf muscles!!

Day 168/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 169/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 170/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment