Sunday 29 April 2012

Jack: Day 9/365...10k down the river

After a week made up of pretty straightforward 5k runs I fancied using my Sunday for something slightly longer. It was a beautiful day and the sun was out so I decided to head along the river and down to Glasgow Green. The route worked out at exactly 10kilometres which was handy and made for a really nice run. I made an effort to run on the grass when possible in order to minimise the impact on my knees. I felt good after yesterdays faster effort and took it fairly steady for the majority of the run. I was listening to a Damien Rice playlist which probably doesn't inspire a great deal of speed but was enjoyable for a more relaxed effort in the sun!

Run 9/365 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment