Wednesday 25 April 2012

Karl: Day 11&12/365 - 12km together

I was coaching at the Royal Commie pool on Monday evening so ran there and back. On the way back I was having a bit of a race with a cyclist which was fun.
Day 11/365 - run to Commie Pool and back by kfzeiner at Garmin Connect - Details

Yesterday's run was planned as really short - basically not wanting to do much this week ahead of the Highland Fling. I had to take my MTB to the workshop, so cycled there, ran to Starbucks for a meeting, walked to RBS to pick up some forms, ran to the Commie pool for a swim (which was very nice - first time in the refurbished pool), then ran along the bus route home until I'd completed the planned 3km :-) Got the bus home. The bike was in for a service and should be ready tomorrow. While on the bus I got a text to say it was ready. That place always underpromises and overdelivers :-)
Day 12/365 - a random 3km by kfzeiner at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment