Sunday 22 April 2012

Karl: Day 8 & 9/365

Just a short run to the shops on Friday to get dinner:
Day 8/365 - run to Sainsburys by kfzeiner at Garmin Connect - Details

3 individual runs yesterday. I was coaching the Tri club at 7:30am and ran home from there along the Water of Leith - legs still feel a bit tired from the marathon.
Just after midday I ran down to Leith to coach the tri kids, couple of hours later I ran home again. Legs starting to feel better.
Day 9a/365 - run home from Balerno (10k) by kfzeiner at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 9b/365 - run to Leith for some coaching (6k) by kfzeiner at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 9c/365 - slightly extended run home from Leith by kfzeiner at Garmin Connect - Details

2 comments:

  1. Wow! well done already karl!! i'm loving the fact that you ran about 26km+ just in getting around!!!
    remember to get your questions for the athlete profile and picture through to me!
    if you can also take some pics when out on your runs to show us where you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually have my phone with me on longer runs so will have pictures then. :-)
    Profile will be with you shortly.

    ReplyDelete