Tuesday 24 April 2012

Jack: Day 4/365 ...Glasgow Green

This morning I had a slightly later start with my placement as the morning would be spent in a meeting rather than at school. This meant that I could take a slightly further route than the previous mornings. I decided to try a new route today as I don't want to end up running the same 5k loop round Kelvingrove Park every morning! For this reason I decided to head over to Glasgow Green as a trial alternative! Whilst having to stop at traffic lights was a little frustrating it was a nice run once I reached the river. There were quite a few runners in the park making the most of the sunshine while it lasted! The route ended up being about 6.5k and is definitely a run which I will repeat in future.

Run 4/365 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment