Sunday 29 April 2012

Nicky: Day 186/365

Absolutly disgusting weather! I had planned to run between 20-30m depending on my legs & running conditions! Well legs felt knackered & the weather was just foul! Horizontal rain, blowing a gale, lots of surface water on the roads & cold. Think someone needs to rethink the current drought conditions. Our local river is also about to burst its banks!!!!
I got to a point in the run which would commit to 25m but I was so cold & wet that I thought I would be sensible & go home. Official length of the run was 17.8m. I did manage to bump my Garmin timer off & realised after a bit so I have pasted to links. One is the official Garmin time with chunk of run missing & the other is the full length of my run that I had previously mapped.

Untitled by knickerscat at Garmin Connect - Details

Garmin Connect - Somerton Henley Pitney 18m Loop

No comments:

Post a Comment