Tuesday 24 January 2012

NickyDay 90/365

Cant quite believe I am Day 90 already! I remember hitting Day 10 & thinking, WOW - this is the most consecutive days I have ever run!!! Feeling good for it too - what a fantastic challenge although recruiting new folk is nigh on impossible - everyone seems to think we are all clearly quite barmy!!!
Had a long day at work today which included nearly 7 hours of driving! Hip a little niggly still from Sundays marathon, so I decided to do a 2m shuffle.
After the mega disappointment with my LED Lenser head torch, I wrote to the company complaining - returned the torch & they sent me a replacement. Tried it out tonight & I am mightly impressed! The other one must have been faulty. I am now getting my own back on all those cars who blind me when I am out running!!! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment