Saturday 21 January 2012

Marg: Day 73/365 Challenge - back in Carmel on the treadmill

Skiing and tubing were probably not the best things to do for what I now suspect is some pressure on my sciatic near L5/S1 .......anyway it was fun and the kids had a blast. However I was not up to running in the snow and ice tonight and ran my 2.7 on the treadmill. I am going to make sure that I do not run more than once a week on the treadmill. It is an old one and not coping too well.

Day 73/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details

1 comment:

  1. great idea - a good way to embrace the weather! - when the kids are asking me why they're swimming in the sea at 5 celcius I'll tell them "because it's raining!"

    it doesn't feel the same as skiing when it snows somehow...

    laughs - :-)

    ReplyDelete