Saturday 14 January 2012

Charles: Day 70/365 - Yip, I enjoyed that

Short one today because my back was hurting before I went for my run so I took a couple of pain killers about half an hour before I set off and they seemed to work wonders. I felt pretty good if not a little bloated and breathless but I'm delighted with the pace and the time. It goes to prove that no matter how bad you feel, you can still do it if you put your back into it :)

Day 70 = week 10 = 509.4 km = 316.40 miles = 31.64 avg miles per week = 4.52 avg miles per day :)

The details of my run can be found at Day 70/365 challenge

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Impressed with mileage clocked up! Must check mine out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicky. I want to get my average up to at least 5 miles per day :)

    ReplyDelete