Monday 2 January 2012

Charles: Day 56 to 58/365 - Happy New Year!

Day 56 - Hogmanay
Short New Year's Eve run to Dalkeith to get some last minute shopping before heading over to my dad's in Fife for the weekend. The legs were heavy after the previous days 7 miles but I felt quite strong and relaxed. I also had a great lunch at the local cafe :)

The details of my day 56 run can be found at Day 56/365 challenge

Day 57 - New Year's Day
Knackered, heavy legged and freezing cold - Yip that was my New Year's Day run. My legs were totally dead and there was no energy to push through the bad spells of today's run. I think I'm still suffering from all the over eating from the last few weeks. I don't drink so I can't even blame it on alcohol.

The details of my day 57 run can be found at Day 57/365 challenge

Day 58 - The day after
Strange but after yesterday's hateful run, I thoroughly enjoyed it today and felt great. All the aches and pains seem to have disappeared for today but it was freezing cold with a baltic wind. I think this week is going to full of fairly short runs because the high winds and freezing temperatures have been forecast for the whole week.

The details of my day 58 run can be found at Day 58/365 challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment