Sunday 15 January 2012

Charles: Day 71/365 - Jack was out today

Once upon a time on a cold and frosty morning, Jack Frost thought he would put me off going for a run. How mistaken he was and it felt nice and refreshing getting lung fulls of fresh crisp clean air. My back still hurts and took a bit of the enjoyment out of it but it still felt great getting out on the roads, I've also decided that I need to do more trail running to take the stresses of the knees and back. Finding trails shouldn't be a problem in the Dalkeith area because the place has a massive country park with loads of different routes so that's my plans for next weekend taken care off and I might even get the mountain bike out and explore the country park even more :)

The details of my run can be found at Day 71/365 challenge

1 comment:

  1. Dalkeith Country Park sounds really nice. It must be lovely in the spring and summer as well.

    ReplyDelete