Sunday 8 January 2012

Ben Day 55/365 - Ceylon pics and old friend the cycle path

A dash along the cycle path this evening after the beating my knees took on yesterdays off-road larks. Hugely impressed with everyones tenacity and grit. no nonsense just getting on with it. you guys are the all the inspiration anyone could need!
Looking forward to tomorrow mornings early run - a mate fromMdS pinged me out of the blue (Zoe Sharpe) and asked if she could tag along on my daily run, so we're hitting the AShton COurt MTB route first thing.. will be nice to have some company!
I attach some pics from Ceylon and one of me just finishing my beach run on Christmas Day - now you know why I was the focus of so much attention from the locals goosing about on the beach in the evenings - it was envy!! I think the only thing I was missing was a handkerchief on my head - I think those really are green socks too... I need a stylist!
 this shot was the view from our bedroom window in Kandy

No comments:

Post a Comment