Monday 9 January 2012

Charles: Day 65/365 - Back to the serious stuff

Today was another double run because I did a lunch time run at work and it was the first night back for the running club after the festive period.

The lunchtime run felt really tough because my legs were like blocks of lead for the first 2km but I felt fine after I got into my stride. I also wanted to use it as a recovery run but stupid me never listens to myself.

Great to be back with the running club tonight after the festive break but it was a freezing cold wind. The group always seem to bring the best out of each other and they all seemed to manage the run fairly well. So question is, Was the run too easy? It certainly wasn't the run so it must've been that they're getting fitter and I'll need to up the stakes a bit. They shall pay for it next week with a faster pace up the hills :)

The details of run 1 can be found at Day 65/365 challenge - Part 1
The details of run 2 can be found at Day 65/365 challenge - Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment