Saturday 7 January 2012

Ben's Sri Lanka runs - Garmin

Folks here are the Sri Lanka runs captured by Garmin.
Disappointed to learn in the cold UK, stark, post-holiday reality that my last run was on Boxing Day.... not sure what this means or how to fix it, but running starts again today. I guess the immediate thing is to add the missed days to the end of my year, or start over again... I offer myself to the mercy of my colleagues... :-(
Ben Day 49/365 - Sri Lanka
Ben Day 50/365 - Mt Lavinia beach and street
Ben Day 51/365 - Victoria nr Kandy, Sri Lanka
Ben Day 52/365 - Mt Lavinia Beach Xmas Day
Ben Day 53/365 - Mt Lavinia Beach



4 comments:

  1. Welcome back Ben.

    Personally I'm happy to go with whatever decision the others make about continuing where you left of or starting over. I think the decision is really down to TC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems tough to me to have to start over. I think going a few days longer for the days you missed or some extra runs would do it from my perspective. A genuine excuse like personal safety needs some sort of exception in place. It is not really the same as not being bothered to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had a look at your maps! What a great running experience you have had. Beach was so close and looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with both Charles & Marg! TC has final say but seems a bit of a shame to have to start from scratch because of safety. Possibly make up the extra days at the end ! Exotic location though has got to be worth a few brownie points!!

    ReplyDelete