Sunday 22 January 2012

Marg: Day 74/365 Challenge - Smokey Ridge in snow and fog

Still a lot of snow around from the storm on Friday/Saturday. It was a bit warmer today and while the path was the most covered it has been this season there were parts that were quite slushy and hard to run on and my feet were getting wet and cold.

The pain in my butt is definitely a challenge at the moment. I am doing some piriformis exercises and stretches and I am feeling some slight improvement....it may be wishful thinking... If it is still bad by the end of the week I will arrange for some physical therapy.

Apart from that the late afternoon in the snow was made all the more tranquil by a fog. Not like a London fog but enough to make me quite damp by the time I got home. I really enjoyed being outside. I think the day in the skifields yesterday definitely made me more positive about the weather.
Day 74/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment