Tuesday 31 January 2012

Ben Day 25 - Cow pat fest

Dashed out for a run at dusk before collecting kids from school - stayed local and thought I'd venture across some farmers fields - knew it was boggy and muddy, with the clag grabbing at my shoes - it was getting a bit silly and then I spied what I thought was a concrete hard standing next to a water trough over near Watercress wood so decided to head for that and then take stock. The light was shining off it in a funny way which suggested it was solid.... turns out it wasn't ! straight up to my knees in cow shit - turns out it was a nice lake of merde... I was so shocked I almost fell over in it!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer fella, yes I know..... :-)
Ben Day 25 - Garmin

2 comments:

  1. I believe cow shit is nice & warm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. only when fermenting Nicky - it's too cold for the bugs to work - it was icy cold!

    ReplyDelete