Friday 6 January 2012

Nicky Day 61/365 Ditto Heathrow again!!!

Same run this evening but with 2 colleagues: Ian & Eric! Eric hasn't run for a while so it was a very slow repeat of the same dull Heathrow circuit!
Now: Houston? We have a problem!! I left my Garmin charger at home so battery had only 2% life - not enough to pick up satellites. I hope its acceptable that my colleague Ian was wearing his GPS! Its not a Garmin, but he is going to download our run over the weekend, & email me a snapshot of the run route, date & time which I will hopefully be able to paste onto this as proof!

2 comments:

  1. Your friend should be able to save the route as a gpx file and you should be able to manually load it into garmin connect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I will ask him to do that!

    ReplyDelete