Tuesday 21 May 2013

Nicky: Days 273 - 277 Playing catch up

Nicky: Day 273 Upton Loop by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Nil special but the upton loop. Trying to up my speed when I do the 2m minimum. Looks like its working & is getting easier too.

Nicky: Day 274 Mile challenge by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details
Nicky: Day 274 Mile challenge by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details
Nicky: Day 274 Mile challenge by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Running club this week was another mile challenge event. Great fun. Ran the mile 1 second quicker than Monday plus a couple of relay races. Loved it.

Nicky: Day 275 Basingstoke 2m by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Stayed with a friend in Basingstoke this evening so just a basic 2m into the countryside before she dragged me off to a hideous body balance exercise class. I thought with all this running & my pilates I would be flexible - errr! No. class nearly killed me. Run was good though

Nicky: Day 276 Knole Rd by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Just the basic Knole Rd. Nil else to say really.

Nicky: Day 277 Upton Loop by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

And just for a change the Upton loop again!

No comments:

Post a Comment