Thursday 16 May 2013

136/365 Redland to home dodging the cloud bursts! by Big Kev

136/365 Redland to home dodging the cloud bursts! by Big Kev

What an eventful 4 mile run home from Redland! I had been watching the clouds build and not really move in any direction, for the last hour and when I finally ventured out with Tina we drove through rain, then sun, then rain and back to sun. So my task was simple, dodge the rain where possible! Well the sky line was breathe taking especially with the sun dropping and lighting up the clouds. Well I did accomplish my task as I seemed to be moving at the same speed and direction as the clouds, so how cool, I had my own piece of sunshine following me all the way home. Good job as I didn't really want to soak the new shoes on their 3rd run!

Further good news today as my Asics Nimbus turned up at Easy Runner and I was able to collect them at lunchtime as I was heading back through Bristol after a meeting. Even though the new Mizuno's are super lightweight, I do wonder how well they would fair over the longer distances to come, especially the Welsh Castles Relay and Cotswold Way relay?

Bring on the recceing, whoop whoop!

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev


No comments:

Post a Comment