Friday 24 May 2013

144/365 It's finally Friday, 3 Mile lunchtime run by Big Kev

144/365 It's finally Friday, 3 Mile lunchtime run by Big Kev

An easy subject matter to cover today, its Friday at last! I have been on the go since 7:00 am and really needed a lunchtime run to clear the head. The prospect of rain coupled with the strong winds meant that a run around the woods was the best option. 3 miles done and its now time to package up the work for next week. After a very hectic year my week off has finally arrived and I hope that the body doesn't go into melt down with all the rest and relaxation I lined up for it.

I might have to add in a couple of crazy things to keep it occupied of course, so watch this space.

A big shout out to all those running the Forest of Dean Macmillan 10K with me tomorrow and also to Jamie Richards who is running the London to Brighton 100K (Wow).

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment