Monday 27 May 2013

Jack: Day 341/365...Post-Marathon Aches!

This morning was a scary one... I rolled out of bed with aching muscles and a sore foot after yesterday's marathon! The prospect of running 5km was not a pleasant one. Fortunately my brother and dad were here to help me out. They ran with me and kept me company as I struggled around Queen's Park. The 5km took me about 31minutes and was a real struggle. My legs didn't feel as bad as I was expecting but my foot was really sore! An afternoon resting it in front of the tv was in order.

Today I had the incredible pleasure of watching Crystal Palace win the play-off final against Watford with most of the family! It still has not quite sunk in that we are a Premier League team again! A great way to end the weekend!


341 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jack. I asked at the marathon info desk on Saterday whether or not lucozade would be available during the race & was told yes!!! I took minimal rehydration tabs on this premise! I dont do gels. Was a bit peeved to find now isotonic. Will send this in as feedback. Again, big well done. Great race!

    ReplyDelete