Monday 20 May 2013

Day 330-336/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details

Day 330/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
Today I was in bristol for the day and my god it rained and it rained.
I wasnt feeling up to speed today I had a pain in my hip so thats why todays run was slow.
Day 331/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
Today I ran this simple mile as I had just swam 100m for the first time since I was 14 or so. This is going to be a challenge for me to complete the triathlon. But I must say without the help of my lovely girlfriend I wouldnt have gone swimming !
Day 332/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
As I rode 11 miles this morning straight to work I just did my simple mile run. But now I have a new goal I feel ready and full of motivation to do this challenge.
Day 333/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
Just the old mile run home from the lunch shift. I must say that after nearly a year of doing this its become second nature to make sure I get my daily run in.
Day 334/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
A later start at work today so with the sun out I set out to smash around my old running route and I was pushing myself to break the 16 min mark and I did it.BOOM
Day 335/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
Just the same as yesterday but a little slower. I hope I can break the sub 20 min on a 5 km soon
Day 336/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
A five mile ride to the pool then a 150m swim the ride back and then this mile run. I felt awesome after this brick session. Im feeling more confident each time I enter the pool only have to crack out 400m on the day.
And ive done 1,053.83 mi so far

No comments:

Post a Comment