Monday 27 May 2013

Nicky: Day 281 - 284 Home & Edinburgh.

Nicky: Day 281 Short club run by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Short 3m this evening with Sue White from the club. I am travelling up to Edinburgh on Friday with Sue for the marathon. Uneventful 3miler which will be our last proper run pre- mara! I obviously have my minimum 2m obligation to do prior to Sunday.

Nicky: Day 282 Knole Rd by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Not sure if its psychological but legs felt like lead on this short 2mile trot!

Nicky: Day 283 Knole Rd by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Yup! Legs definatly not happy. Was concerned now that I was not going to break my 3:37 Brighton mara PB set 6 weeks ago!

Nicky: Day 284 Edinburgh by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Stunningly sunny and very warm day in Edinburgh. Fast walk, slow trot around the city. probably should not have done 4m but we did stop in the park for a wee picnic on the way & I indulged in some carbo loading!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment