Sunday 26 May 2013

146/365 Definitely a recover run, 5K by Big Kev

146/365 Definitely a recover run, 5K by Big Kev

Following the exploits of yesterdays run, todays run was always going to be a recovery one. Within 300m it was apparent that the effort left on the trails had also left a mark on my left hamstring, ouch!

A slow descent and with the hope that it had warmed and stretched the hamstring enough I tried to increase the pace a little. So, that will be no then, ouch, ouch, ouchy. Those are the exact word I used, honest.

Right, focus is required as I now need to get back up the hill and in one peace please. OK done, but I am not in the best of condition, I believe beer is the only solution, or is it RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression Elevate), no its beer.

Lets see what a good night sleep brings.

On final shout out today to Jamie Richards who completed the 100k London to Brighton challenge, awesome effort.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment