Tuesday 14 May 2013

Nicky: Day 272 Sports Rellief Mile

Nicky: Day 272 Sports Relief Mile by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

The club have organised for the juniors (and some of us oldies) to take part in the Sports Relief Mile. Good turn out at the local secondary school - around 30 in total to take part initially in a mile long race then relay race.

Great fun but totally exhausting. Ran my fastest ever mile in 6:40 - still life in the old girl yet. I think the official time was 6:51 but my Garmin mile measure was 6:40 just to clarify Pete Jones.

Nicky: Day 272 cont....Relay race Sport Relief Mile by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

This part of the Garmin record was for the relay race then a few circuits around the track to make up my minimum mileage to the 2m. Fun evening albeit cold & windy.

1 comment:

  1. Nicky I am with you, sure the track is 440yds not 400 meters, well done again tonight. Pete

    ReplyDelete