Thursday 23 May 2013

Jack: Day 332-337/365...Slow and steady.

This week was all about the taper. With the Edinburgh Marathon first approaching it was important for me to get a good recovery in. Under normal circumstances I may have taken a few days off this week however this challenge obviously forbade this. For this reason I completed a short 5 kilometre run each day at a nice easy pace. My foot has been pretty sore all week although the exercises which I have been doing seem to have helped. I managed to grab some insoles from  Rob at work and these have also made my work shoes less painful.

My mum and dad are coming to visit this evening and may be joining me on my run tomorrow. It will be nice to have some company again and a good opportunity to show them some more of Glasgow. Not long now!!

332 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
333 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
334 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
335 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
336 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
337 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment