Friday 10 May 2013

Jack: Day 322-324/365

On Wednesday I just did a short 5km jog in order to give the legs a bit of a break. Thursday and Friday I returned to jogging to and from work. Hopefully these 12mile days will pay dividends come my marathon!

Friday was a particularly tough day at work as my marking and filing started to stack up! Fast approaching deadlines ensured that I was stuck at school for a couple of hours after the bell; buried in a pile of papers. It was nice to have a run home to reflect on things and get rid of some of the stress which had been building up. It got me thinking about my post-challenge running. I think I would like to continue to run to school after my challenge is over. The opportunity to think about things and clear my mind is one which has been invaluable this year! I don't think I could have coped without my daily jog!

322 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
323.1 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
323.2 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
324.1 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
324.2 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment