Wednesday 8 May 2013

Jack: Day 321/365...Company on the school run.

As Oli stayed over yesterday he decided to join me on my run to school this morning! I was shocked when he offered! Why would he want to get up at 6am and run 12miles (6miles to the school plus he ran home on his own!)? It was awesome having some company on the jog to school and gave me a chance to spend a little longer with my brother. It was during the run that Oli revealed to me his plans for the day: he was climbing Ben Nevis with his pals. A pretty athletic day!    The run was great although I believe Oli's run home was a little more exciting. Six miles is a long way to go when you are racing your bladder! Fortunately Oli won...

After school I was taking run club. It was a beautiful day (the hottest of the year so far!) and the park was packed. It was great standing in the park for an hour and enjoying the sunshine while the kids all did laps. Jogging home from the park was an absolute treat. Kenny kept me company for the first couple of km on his way home and I then made my way solo back to the flat. In the bright sunshine I felt incredibly fit and powered home at a pretty swift pace. All in all today was a great day of running!

321.1 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
321.2 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment