Thursday 23 May 2013

143/365 Copycat Thursday 4 miles home by Big Kev

143/365 Copycat Thursday 4 miles home by Big Kev

Well that was a spooky run, it was like I had rewound the clock by 7 days. The route and the conditions were almost exactly the same as last Thursday. Storm clouds all around me and even visible signs of rain in the distance, but luckily not on me!

The legs were fine following yesterdays longer run, but I still wasn't inclined to muster up the effort to join the Tyntesfield 10K tonight. I hope that everyone had a great race tonight as I could see the rain falling very close to the race site.

Just one more full day at work and I have a weeks break, Tina and I are planning our week ahead and where best to run, lets see what surprises it brings.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment