Wednesday 8 May 2013

Jack: Day 320/365...Oli came to town!

Today was a bank holiday and so Oli came to spend the day in Glasgow. After picking him up from the airport nice and early we spent the day wandering around the West End before a quiet evening at the flat with a cheeky bit of steak with sweet potato chips. Oli introduced me to the show 'The Following' which was incredible and then we watched the new episode of 'Game of Thrones'. It was awesome getting to spend some time with my brother as I don't get to see my family that much anymore! Oli joined me for my run in the evening and we enjoyed a steady jog around Queen's Park with some awesome views over Glasgow. A great run!

Ready for action!

And they're off!
320 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment