Sunday 7 April 2013

Jack: Day 290/365...75 days to go!

75 Days to go! Wow! It does not feel like long ago that I announce 100 days to go and I am gradually seeing the end of the challenge approaching! The next two and a half months will not be easy but definitely appear manageable. With the extra hours of daylight now well and truly here, I am finding it more manageable to motivate myself to run. The ever approaching Edinburgh Marathon is also getting closer and my desire to score a p.b. in this race is a huge motivation to get out and train. To mark this big day in my challenge, Vicki decided to come and run with me. She has recently been making a huge effort to get fit and be healthy and has been training hard in the gym and eating well. It was great to have some company on my run and it was awesome to see Vicki manage a full 5km run. We jogged around Pollok Park in order to get off road and it was nice running along past the Highland Cows and Pollok House. A really enjoyable run!

290 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details



No comments:

Post a Comment