Tuesday 9 April 2013

99/365 A quick 5K in Gloucester by Big Kev

99/365 A quick 5K in Gloucester by Big Kev

Another good run today in and around our Gloucester office, its difficult to believe that tomorrow's the big 100! Considering the legs are still a bit tired not a bad time at all, the fitness levels must be going up.

Just the journey home and then a quite night me thinks. Being Bristol based tomorrow allows me to go to the club tomorrow night and enjoy day 100 with my fellow runners.

The fund raising has gone well to date and I am very touched by the support. I would now really start to get the word out to the masses as I think (and no jinxes intended) that I may be able to do this. So if I could ask all of you that read my blog to give me a like or even a share via facebook or twitter it would be appreciated. The just giving site gives you my reasons for running everyday, but in a nutshell its to help Macmillan provide the very best services to people that need it now. So if you can or feel inclined please have a look, as all donations are gratefully received.

Bring on the 100 days!

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment