Sunday 21 April 2013

111/365 Dovecote to Home 5K (ish) by Big Kev

111/365 Dovecote to Home 5K (ish) by Big Kev

After Dropping Katie off at her new place of work with Tina, I had the opportunity to run point to point. This is definitely my favourite form of running as the scenery is constantly changing and distracts the mind from any pain. The route home though is for the overwhelming majority uphill. Now I didn't know what to expect from today's run, as yesterdays Park Run PB was bound to have some effect. However, after applying some forethought to the hill in front of me, I was still able to keep a very good pace. This is due in part to being overly motivated by watching the London Marathon unfold this morning and as overly keen to get back before the mens finish.

What a race and an amazing finish. There are something we Brits do really well and the London Marathon and its support is one of them. Already looking forward to the ballot for next year, please let me get in!.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

(a big thank you to all of my new sponsors this week and for keeping the total ticking over)

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment