Sunday 21 April 2013

110/365 Another Park Run PB, Whoop Whoop. by Big Kev

110/365 Another Park Run PB, Whoop Whoop. by Big Kev

What is going on? I have had an easier week with regards to miles completed, but it's still over 30 again and yet I have smashed my Park Run 5K PB for Ashton Court by 28 seconds, to post 19:27. For the uninitiated that might not sound a lot, but on that course it's huge for me. The weather was perfect and the sun was shinning, so I am going to put it down to the hill being less of a concern as I was enjoying the views!!!

The chatter today, was obviously about the London Marathon and the events that unfolded in Boston on Monday, so it was nice to see a crowd of runners show their support for both events. Good luck to everyone running on Sunday.

Today's run was the 100th running of the event and next week is the 2nd Birthday for Ashton Court. So, I encourage one and all to make it extra special by signing up on line. Check out the dedicated Ashton Court Page. www.parkrun.org.uk/ashton-court

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment