Wednesday 10 April 2013

100/365 Whoop Whoop 100 days by Big Kev

100/365 Whoop Whoop 100 days by Big Kev

So its finally here, 100 days of running. So this blog is one of thanks.

Thank you to those who help me everyday be motivated. Thank you to those who listen to my tales and at least remain polite. Thank you to those who have parted with their hard earned cash. Thank you to Macmillan for supporting me and those who are close to me. Thank you to those who are no longer here to listen to me laugh and see me smile when I talk about the challenge, as you are the ones that have inspired me to keep going no matter what.

Today's run was also of note for only being the second run in the rain since the year started, again go figure. Just over 6 miles were covered making 465 in total and thanks to James and Marcus for the company along the way tonight.

Here is to the next 265 days.

All you support is and has been gratefully received at www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev
 

No comments:

Post a Comment